I love how uncompromising my Christian brothers and sisters are in their lives. I especially love it when they stand uncompromising in the face of certain persecution and judgment. Astonishingly thought, these are the same people that exhibit an incredible tenderness towards the world.
To me, they're raw. Raw in showing the world who they are. Raw in exposing their hearts for the world to exploit. Sheep in the midst of wolves, yet wise as serpents and innocent as doves.
Raw in admitting that they don't have all the answers. Raw in confessing what they do believe in. Raw in rebuking. Raw in encouraging. Raw in celebrating. Raw in mourning.
If you're blessed like I am to be surrounded by such people all the time, you can't help but be impressed by God's work in them. Nor can you help but desire what they have that moves them to be so raw.
Christians always attract people, because God in them is attractive. That's why, to me, ministry is who you are.
Thank You for Your bride.
No comments:
Post a Comment