I don't know of any other way to face difficult circumstances other than to trust in Jesus Christ - without Him, there is no hope - no hope for any of us. With Him, every tear will be wiped away.
My friends received some terrible, earth-shattering news last week. On their website, they frankly discuss their fear, confusion, heart-brokenness and isolation in light of the circumstances they are now facing. Yet, in light of tremendous, difficult uncertainty, they ask for God's intercession - they ask for God's healing hand. They still hope on Him.
These past few days have brought difficult circumstances in my own life as well. Though the personal circumstances my friends and I each face cannot even begin to be compared (nor would I want to), yet one thing we both share is that we both trust in the same God. And the character of the object of our shared faith makes all the difference.
I pray, LORD, have mercy. For Your Son's sake.
No comments:
Post a Comment