Can't argue with the little things, it's the little things that make up life.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Days 40 to Day 42 (Friday March 25 to Sunday March 27)
Thank God for vacations. This past weekend was Asia Lawyer's Weekend. Fun in the sun in Sanya, Hainan. What a beautiful place! It was my first time on a beach with blue water (folks from Houston know what I'm talking about) and I took great advantage. The weather was pretty chilly, but that didn't stop me from jumping into the beach! A great three day weekend filled with pools, wine, tequila, and uh... some presentations/discussions thrown in here and there. It's very nice to be reminded from time to time that one's efforts are appreciated, that one works within the structures of a larger organization and that there are overarching goals. Then again, one can also say I've been drinking too much corporate kool-aid. Who knows? I just loved being in Sanya and being out on the beach! The best part? Firm footed the bill!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment