Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 34 and 35 (Saturday March 19 and Sunday March 20)

Thank God for love. I'm in the midst of trying to update for the past two weeks. I spent the two days of this entry at the Singles Conference organized by Thrive of SCF. What an awesome weekend. More than anything, it was hearing it said out loud that marriage is about service and not about getting what one "wants" from one's spouse. But what I'll remember the most were the conversations I had late at night with my friend. Talking about the conference, our lives, the city, our plans... It really was an expression of love to be able to share and talk and listen and fellowship together. I still have a bunch of notes from the conference that I need to review. Who knows... maybe next year I won't be able to go to the Singles Conference anymore!

1 comment: