I graduated from my peer counseling class yesterday!
When I graduated from law school, I was elated at the thought that I would never have to take classes ever again. I knew that I would continue learning, but I was looking forward to never having to sit down in a classroom setting again. The past 13 weeks though, have revealed to me that learning in a classroom can be really enjoyable if the subject is interesting to me.
I have an engineering degree, a liberal arts degree, and a law degree. Except for some specific classes, I really did not enjoy studying for any of those degrees. I guess I just went through the motions.
But now, maybe, after all those years of searching, I am beginning to have a better idea of what it is that I enjoy doing and learning about.
Thank You for Shanghai Eve Center!
No comments:
Post a Comment