Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving

I started this blog because I wanted to remind myself to be grateful and thankful for God.  And I think that God has made it easier for me to be more grateful and thankful through this blog - to the point where I don't need to post as much to remind me to be grateful and thankful.  So I guess the dwindling number of posts is a good thing (for me, but perhaps not for you, my readers). 

Anyways.  It's Thanksgiving.  I am so very very thankful for God.  And for you, for taking the time to read my musings.

Thank you: "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all." - 2 Corinthians 13:14.

Thank You: "Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of His glory with great joy, to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever.  Amen."  - Jude 1:25

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment